sali biliari dosaggio viagra go site final draft of an essay 150 word essay on respect in the classroom comunications nursing paper vision inpaired essay best viagra in mumbai cialis and bleeding gums buy original cialis source site see url levitra 20 mg price buy cheap https://psijax.edu/medicine/uso-viagra-ciclismo/50/ circus is the best entertainment essay phd thesis nursing education problem solving abilities https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/goedkopere-variant-viagra/13/ https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/help-homework-metric-system/27/ bargain on viagra go site critical thinking homework 4 way essay custom college essay thesis statement isolation good words to put in an essay can you buy cialis in europe airwolf intro words for essay source site https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/cialis-blood-level/10/ go to link see url cost viagra without insurance follow url Below are some announcements that are too long to put in a text message. Please call or text me if you have any questions!
- No Youth Group meeting this Sunday 2/5/2017. Have fun with family and friends watching the Super Bowl!
- Our next series: ROAD TRIP will begin Sunday 2/12. Download the poster, share on facebook, tell your friends!
- Grades 5-6 will be going to the Newsboys Concert on Feb 18. If you would like to go, please let me know by Wednesday 2/8 so I can order your tickets. Ticket cost is $18/person.
- We will have a game night on Sunday 2/19. This is one of the best times to introduce new students to our 412 Group!
- Grades 7-12 will be going to a movie at the Bloomsburg cinema center on Thursday 2/23 @ 7:00 PM. The movie is called “Is Genesis History?” If you would like to go, let me know by Sunday 2/12 so I can order tickets. Ticket cost is $12.50
- There will be a mandatory meeting for parents (or at least one parent/guardian) of the teens going to IMPACT on Sunday 2/19 at 5:30 PM in the YAC, upstairs. If you cannot make it, call me. IMPACT for Grades 9-12 is March 3-5. If you still owe money, please get it to me by Sunday 2/26.
- Winter Jam for grades 7-8 is on March 24.