follow generic for cialis in the usa antibiotic inhibitors of organellar protein essay in plasmodium falciparum is viagra safe for an 18 year old gerd taking nexium cymbalta anti-depressant go site persuasive essay on stem cell research source correcting my essay free the difference essay in honour of shirley williams personal essays for college entrance https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/computer-programming-thesis-proposal/29/ mla format for research papers 2011 breaking your leg essay checker assignment essay about myself and future viagra generic status research paper about skin cancer depo provera antibiotic king lear essay introduction echtes viagra online biodiversity essay titles for the great best college essay writing sites us watch bachelor thesis gif obat viagra asli di solo bharat ki videsh niti essay topics click source link viagra high blood pressure patients go to site https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/doxycycline-directions-avoid/14/ Below are some announcements that are too long to put in a text message. Please call or text me if you have any questions!
- No Youth Group meeting this Sunday 2/5/2017. Have fun with family and friends watching the Super Bowl!
- Our next series: ROAD TRIP will begin Sunday 2/12. Download the poster, share on facebook, tell your friends!
- Grades 5-6 will be going to the Newsboys Concert on Feb 18. If you would like to go, please let me know by Wednesday 2/8 so I can order your tickets. Ticket cost is $18/person.
- We will have a game night on Sunday 2/19. This is one of the best times to introduce new students to our 412 Group!
- Grades 7-12 will be going to a movie at the Bloomsburg cinema center on Thursday 2/23 @ 7:00 PM. The movie is called “Is Genesis History?” If you would like to go, let me know by Sunday 2/12 so I can order tickets. Ticket cost is $12.50
- There will be a mandatory meeting for parents (or at least one parent/guardian) of the teens going to IMPACT on Sunday 2/19 at 5:30 PM in the YAC, upstairs. If you cannot make it, call me. IMPACT for Grades 9-12 is March 3-5. If you still owe money, please get it to me by Sunday 2/26.
- Winter Jam for grades 7-8 is on March 24.